Thursday, September 08, 2005

Nick101

Well the first post was always going to be difficult as it is the introduction, the starting bit. Anyhow I have spent a long time debating the name of my blog with varying schools of thought on how to approach it.

However, I settled on Nick101 for several reasons. Firstly my name is Nick so it seemed an obvious and simple choice. Not any kind of reference to any habit of taking other folks stuff without them agreeing to it I assure you.

The 101 reference comes from general school class and/or university modules where 101 is the module that you start at. Basically the bit where, when you start you have absolutely no idea what it is all about, who anyone is and what is going on and by the end of it you have a very vague idea about it but really all you have hopefully gained is an impression of really quite how little you actually know.

Bit like life really. This blog is the way I see it.

No comments: