Monday, September 12, 2005

Busted

Notwithstanding my second post and initial intentions of keeping my blog quiet to start with I have been rumbled by Dave. I am not too sure how he found me but I feel relatively confident in saying he didn’t just happen to Google my name on the very same day I started blogging (which incidentally wouldn’t have worked anyway).

I know Dave and Bng use monitoring software and keep an eye on who visits their sites but my visiting Dave’s site to acquire the address to link to, or otherwise, would not have been an unusual event. I suspect my downfall was linking my blog to his site but don’t know quite how that works. Then again I am still struggling to get the text in this blog to justify correctly without much success.

In fairness, this is the kind of thing I really should have expected from at least one of those two. In retrospect I think I am relatively confident in saying that the only reason I haven’t heard from Bng is because he is on holiday at the moment.

But, whatever, it is neither here nor there. I am still intending on having a grand unveiling probably at the beginning of next week. Well, I say grand, basically thought I’d do a post on westbrook forum and maybe email a couple of folks; so about as much pomp and fanfare as a ‘FW: FW: more girls in lewd poses (not safe for work).’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I suspect my downfall was linking my blog to his site but don’t know quite how that works."

On my site stats page there is a section called "Links from an external page" which I guess monitors who has clicked on the link on your page to get to mine.

And yes, I also suspect that you have not heard from Bongo because of the holiday. I thought it was pretty stylish busting you on the first day tho ;-)

Take care mate :-)