Friday, September 23, 2005

Drained

This week has virtually killed me, I can’t think of a week where I have had so few spare moments for a long time. I feel like somebody loaded me into a cannon on Sunday night while I was sleeping and launched me at an undignified velocity towards the end of the week on Monday morning giving me little chance for anything more than a cursory wave at days as they flew past. I will just have to hope that the person who loaded me into the cannon on Sunday night has been putting plenty of comfy padding down for Saturday morning and hasn’t been constructing a large metaphorical wall for me to fly into.

I have spent a lot of time trying to fill out the application forms for Reading Borough Council but I couldn't muster the energy to come up with anything decent to support the 'person spec'. However, big thanks to Kate and Mark for helping out a lot at the last minute.

No comments: