Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hits from across the pond

Ok, so yesterday my site traffic had a (small) peak in activity attributable to another website (from somebody I don’t know) linking to me which left me with a strange warm and fuzzy feeling. It was actually quite strange reading what I had written being quoted on somebody else’s website and then getting linked to. I mean really, I didn’t think I was particularly quote-worthy.

I would do a link back for demonstration purposes but I think that would be blogging narcissism.

In other events, it appears that me and blogger are struggling to reconcile the clocks changing. It seems I can either change all the post times an hour forward so the time stamp on historic posts are one hour into the (retrospective) future or stick as is and all comments on my posts are one hour into the future. Not too sure how to fix this.

No comments: