Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday

As I have posted before it is often not so much that I can’t come up with anything to post. More that I don’t feel like expressing anything particularly. I feel this way at the moment but feel obliged to post something (particularly given last Friday’s absenteeism). So here are a bunch of bunch of mildly amusing links that I have found recently (for the most part robbed off the linkbunnies).

The Landover Baptist Church is a quite nicely polished spoof pseudo-religious site. The letters page is particularly funny with the outraged emails that are sent to them.

Amusing lists care of Mc Sweeney’s. Some are hit and miss but I like the style and have considered robbing the format for a couple of my own posts. Klingon fairy tales are one of my faves.

The
implausibility of the trash compactor in the Death Star in Star Wars Episode IV.

Find out
which level of hell you are going to be committed to in the style of Dante’s Inferno.

I may add some of these to my permalinks at some point.

No comments: