Monday, November 21, 2005

And the point of that was

I have previously said I wouldn’t (generally) rant about the stuff I was up to at the weekend but I am going to do a U-turn and confess that I wasted most of Saturday on the internet. So I at least have something to show for it I have added a bunch of permalinks (to the right) to some of the more fun slash interesting stuff.

I also produced a bunch of ‘generic’ posts to stuff for times when I don’t feel like expressing anything. I guess these will get posted as and when. However this is also in part response to a number of people saying that they like the linky posts I do. So thanks folks (sarcasm), it’s nice that you read Nick101 to find out what’s up with me. Having said this I don’t think I could sustain five posts a week all about me.

Nevertheless, follow the links. I don’t just link to any old crap you know.

I stuck the new permalinks up on Saturday but now feel a little remiss about not saying more about Orisinal (having spent much of Sunday there) because it is exceptional. Have a look, I challenge anyone not to find something that doesn’t make you smile.

1 comment:

K8 said...

This is totally unrelated but Andrew has been wanting to post this for ages but keeps forgetting.

The story of the princess who gaev up her royalty to marry a lowly town planner/architect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayako_Kuroda