Monday, May 22, 2006

Phone dump III

Like phone dump and phone dump II, more photos captured on my cameraphone over the last few months or so with some commentary.

Ooo, look, a portable bus stop. That’s got to come in handy right?

Nice extension. This has an enforcement notice attached to it. I mean, seriously who thought this was a good idea?

Ealing Broadway station late at night. Quite arty I thought (probably wrongly).

This is my new yellow t-shirt. Girls stare at my chest when I wear this which is funny.

This is one of my shots of the fire on Ealing Broadway that I thought I deleted by accident. I might as well have deleted it as it has all the drama of an episode of As Time Goes By.

These are my new little JBL Creature speakers. This is the right one.

This is the left one.

And this is the big-ass daddy sub-woofer. These are very good little speakers if you want a recommendation. They do not go super loud (but when do you want your pc to go super loud?) but are really high quality.

This is the Southall Gurdwara, the largest Gurdwara outside of India.

It is very impressive and very smart (although a little chavy with the gold lettering and those railings).

It is the Seek place of worship. I think this place is great, not least for its provision of wholesome, free, hot food to anyone. Yes, anyone, you don’t have to be a Seek (not like some homeless soup kitchen, its a social focus). And they give this with the only proviso that you respect their customs within its walls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate do you mean Seek or Sikh?

Nick said...

er, yeah, its seek, like wuslim and shristianity.