Sunday, May 21, 2006

Camping

So I am going camping in Newquay next weekend. I haven’t been camping since circa 1994 and am a little unsure how I have ended up going camping again now. I am hoping that it has improved since I last went and am approaching it with as open a mind as I can possibly muster. Here is a list of questions I have about camping in the 21st century:

Where do I plug in my mobile phone charger?
Where do I plug in my internet cable?
Or is it all wifi enabled?
Where is the fridge kept?
How does the shower function work?
Where do I hang up my clothes?
Can you plug the kettle in the same place you plug the phone charger?
Do I not need to worry about the kettle because they bring coffee to you like in London?

I have a sneaking suspicion that the answer to all these questions is ‘no.’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No 1: Get a car charger.
No 2: You dont.
No 3: It isnt.
No 4: Outside at night (its probably gonna be cold enough!)
No 5: You dont.
No 6: No, you use a burner stove.
No 7: All I will bring you is a slap if you expect that!!