Monday, May 15, 2006

Induction

So today I was in day one of three of my corporate induction. Yes, that’s right, three days. Three days of ‘essential’ information three months into my commencement of employment.

Anyhow, it was more than a little dull so I kept myself entertained with a little bit of impromptu creativity. Here are some of my finer works.

Pie chart of Nick also featuring the time/dismay curve and the time/attention curve:


Introducing the Anthropomorphic-robo-enviro-crime-bot which features a rear mounted gatling gun, missle launcher and pooper scooper (inspired by one of the presentations on ‘enviro-crime’ whatever that may be):

Cyberman shopping list (will probably make more sense if you saw Dr Who this weekend):


Laxative
Self actualisation classes
Battlestar Galactica DVD box set
Slippers
Inflatable ‘water wings’ arm bands
Metal polisher and scouring pads
Moisturiser
Haribo Tang-tastics
Double glazing
Metropolis DVD
Leg warmers
Traditional hand crafted jewellery

No comments: