Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time

Time is one thing I am very short of at the moment. Not in a bad way, its nice being busy and having things to do and people to do it with. But also it would be nice to have chance to take a step back and have a breather, even just a little one.

I have absolutely no idea how people who are busier than me operate. My busyness is caught up with work, commuting, general life admin (shopping, paying bills, etc.) and that is about it. Everything else is being busy having a good time. I don’t have any kids, a second job or any other such commitments to worry about. I sometimes wonder how these people cope. I don’t think I would make a very good single working parent for this reason alone (ignoring other obvious issues).

And being busy is also the reason why this blog post is constructed somewhat hurriedly at work before I am busy going out and having a good time.

No comments: