Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello *person type 19*

Well this apparently is my new neighbourhood profile.

Family income: High.
Interest in current affairs: Very high.
Housing - with mortgage: Medium.
Educated - to degree: Very high.
Couples with children: Very low.

If you read the full profile (link) it pretty much describes me, or at least how I like to see me (which are hopefully not too divergent). All I have to do now is start liking sport and I would be pretty much 100% accurately pigeon-holed by my post code. I am unique, just like everybody else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours does sound pretty accurate mate (except for the bit about using public transport where possible!!) Mine on the other hand is nothing like where I live!!
http://www.upmystreet.com/local/my-neighbours/neighbourhood-profile/l/HP13+7LL.html

Nick said...

Mark, that really is nothing like your area. Does anyone in your road even actually match this description?

Anonymous said...

Well there is the middle aged female junkie next door who has a daughter and has blokes around staying over lots who park their car on her front garden whilst hers is on the drive so you could maybe claim she fits the bill!!