Monday, March 06, 2006

Fix me

So my phone to USB connectivity thingy or something isn’t working. Or to clarify in a sentence constructed using English, I can’t transfer photos from my phone to my computer for the time being until I work out how to fix whatever is wrong or I come up with another solution. This is irritating as not only can pictures from my phone be used to jazz up some posts, they form the focal point of some of them. For the time being this little situation has blown like five posts worth of stuff that I was going to do including ‘phone dump II’ and the long overdue ‘crimes against pd’ as well as a number of other ideas I have. So, erm… here’s a picture of some cute bunnies in cups instead.

And on the subject of things being broken, I know the Nick101 RSS/Atom feed isn’t working at the moment and haven’t managed to work out why as of yet. I will try to sort it as soon as I have the chance. As my somewhat ham-fisted efforts haven't worked so far I suspect a nice email to those folks at blogger may be in order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or send your photos from your phone to your email address (altho that does cost money unless you get free picture messages).
Be careful with the bluetooth adapters, bought a usb one and mine is temperamental and not very good, altho it was quite cheap which might explain it...!

Nick said...

yes, all good solutions. considered and rejected the email one on the basis of cost. the bluetooth thingy is a good idea but all fixyness plans are on hiatus until i move this weekend.