Thursday, October 13, 2005

You’re getting enforced

In no particular order, a list of some of the more bizarre things I have had to say recently (with a little artistic license and some specific details changed to avoid recognition):

“Yes Mr Police Man Sir,… an abandoned gypsy rave… No, I’m sorry I don’t know why they wanted the electric wheelchair.”

“Your home for 40 years you say,… not any more.”

“Another stroke,… oh dear.”

“Only 125,000 tonnes of inert waste,… that’s ok then.”

“Yes, you can put it back up again,… you just have to take it down first.”

“That’s right, it’s ok for your neighbours to do that,... it’s just you we have a problem with.”

“If you don’t let me in, I am going to break in and you can’t stop me.”

“These things are here for the village charity fete you say, how nice... I am going to prosecute you for it.”

“Your dead husband is buried there, well looks like he’s going to have to get exhumed when the deck gets torn down.”

and my personal favourite:

“Naked women you say,… yes I would be happy to do a site visit.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a hell of a lot more interesting than my job where the daily quote is usually: "Can you not fix your own computer?"