Friday, October 07, 2005

Linkin

Right, stll tired after yesterday. Woke myself up early after sleeping in a bizarre position on my arm and couldn't get back to sleep. Thankfully I took the day off work so I don't have to think too hard about too much (and specifically not have to deal with the implications of yesterdays work related activities).
So I am working on blog links (not that that takes long). I have ditched the BBC and Google links because they were too functional (like I haven't ever linked to Yellow Pages or Multimap or the RAC route planner) and recently added New Naw and Random Acts of Reality because they are interesting slash amusing.
I'm also thinking of altering the big banner that says Nick101 at the top, I think it looks a bit washed out and pale. I like the guy from Random Acts of Reality's main banner in terms of visual impact and colour and having a little 'hook line' aswell (but probably not something quite so dramatic).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was hoping for expansion on "I realised that an event which I had been worrying about a lot for a long time is never going to occur"! Work sucks today - everyone in grumpy mood!

Anonymous said...

Its a bit like that here as well. I think its because its grey and stuff. Sorry Nick that tis has nothing to do with your blog. I felt I just had to add something along Kate's lines.

Nick said...

Hehe, Elia, I think you are getting your Kates confused (understandable, not the first time its happened).

For clarity we seem to have worked out:
K8: Engaged to Bng, lives up north.
Kate: Works with Nick, not engaged to Bng (important distinction).

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was nearly engaged off without even realising it!

Anonymous said...

Ooooppps sorry. But at the end of the day I think my comments still hold true. But the day is brighter now and I am in a better mood as I left work nearly over an hour ago! Wooo hoooo.

It was an easy mistake to make me thinks.

K8 said...

My name is blue and linky too if that makes it any easier.