Monday, February 20, 2006

Look what I got

So I got a nice little haul of leaving pressies from the folks at my old work. I got a really jazzy looking clock which is way cool (it’s staying in the box for the time being to keep it safe while I move flats).

I got salt and pepper mills which I have wanted for ages.

A really nice address book which I have also been wanting for ages together with a pen with my name on it.

I also got two giant bars of chocolate, one box of chocolates and a bottle of Guinness.

I was really chuffed with these rather nice gifts and whilst I did expect some trinkets to mark my departure (because everyone who leaves gets something) I was a little taken aback by the niceness and generosity of the gifts. I also got a really nice card too which (almost) everyone had signed and said nice things in.

So for those of you who read Nick101 at my old work, thanks everyone.

No comments: