Friday, February 24, 2006

A date for the diary

Now I’ve always thought that your average mid-20s male (such as my good self) was under-represented in the arena of having ‘special days.’ Dads have fathers day, mums have mothers day, Christmas is for kids really, halloween is for the ugly and valentines day is one to make the girls feel special. So it’s nice to see that now guys have their own special day too. March 20 is now officially (apparently) steak and blow job day which is, well, pretty self explanatory really. Probably for the best that i didn't insert multiple images to annotate this post.

4 comments:

Himself said...

could I trade my bj for a second steak?

Nick said...

yes but you can't do that the other way round tho.

Anonymous said...

hmmm
not at my house it isnt

Nick said...

that's the 21st century equivalent of cancelling christmas!