Tuesday, December 13, 2005

F**k Langley

Well yesterday was way interesting. Saw loads of nice places and some which really were pretty nice. It’s been a long time since I have seen a property and been excited about possibly living there. The last time I think was when I moved out of London with my parents into their present house.

Most places I have lived, whilst decent (with a certain second year at University exception), I can’t say I ever recall being actually excited about. More a, ‘meh, that’ll do’ or in the case of my present flat when I first saw it, ‘hmm, is that it?’

Suffice to say I like Maidenhead but I am not saying anything more in case I jinx it or something else irrational. I am going back today to try and reconcile some unexpected eventualities.

So erm… not too sure what happened to Christmas shopping day which was supposed to be today. I think it might be a rapid tour round John Lewis to see what those nice folks there can suggest.

And really, fuck Langley and fuck Slough too (I really hope I don’t regret saying that).

No comments: