Friday, December 02, 2005

Blogatorium

Ok, two posts today, this one being the second, which I have decided to do because I have a small amount to write on two distinctly different things and likely if I don’t post on both now it won’t get blogged at all.

So my friend Bng’s blog appears to have been officially pronounced dead which does seem a shame although I do understand why. Nevertheless, I am going to keep the permalink to his blog for a little while on the off chance he may reconsider (otherwise it goes with my next permalink review).

However, Bng’s throwing in the towel at this stage is also slightly reassuring as at least if I ever get bored of this blog thing then I would not be the first person (I know) to throw in the blog towel.

1 comment:

Nick said...

ok, to keep Bng happy this post is probably best read in conjunction with Bgg's 'last' post at:

http://www.andrewgarrard.co.uk/blog.htm