Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How much First Great Western Rail suck II

So, if you didn't guess from this post, I think First Great Western Rail are a bunch of fucking idiots.

To this end I sent them a letter telling them quite what I thought of them. And guess what happended. The other day, I received a letter from them.

Guess what it was? A response to my complaint? Haha, yes that would be rather good wouldn't it.

No, I get junk mail... marketing info. 'Would you like to have a weekend away in Oxford for the paltry price of 84766746767676780903670984 bejillion pounds?'

Well no actualy, I spend enough time on your shitty trains during the week, the last thing I want to do is dignify you with my presence at the weekend.

Tossers. Seriously, are they running a train company or a steaming juggernaut of badly planned and late running shitty PR?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to check your blog on my (stolen) laptop, and I don't have it bookmarked. Rather than typing the URL into the address bar, I googled nick101. You were top. I wondered if you were also number 2 and if you were trying to do 15 things.
?? BNG

Nick said...

yes i am number one google search result for nick101 however nick *space* 101 gets you a european restaurant in phoenix, arizona.

i think the "15 things" might have been when i was messing about with the 43 things website years ago (which got old very quickly btw).