Monday, February 05, 2007

Blue Men

On Friday I went to see the Blue Man Group in action with a bunch of Claire's girlie friends and their other halves (and Claire too). I had no idea what to expect as I couldn't find much detail on what these 'Blue Men' actually did.

However, I am pleased to say that the aforementioned 'Blue Men' were very entertaining and well worth going to see.

I would tell you what it was all about however that would spoil it if you haven't seen them (but I will say about the bit where one of Claire's friend's boyfriends was plucked out of the audience, stuck in a boiler suit, turned upside down, hurled aginat a wall and turned into a work of art which was particulary amusing).

What made the whole thing work was that you didn't know what they were going to do next. Go see.

No comments: