Sunday, June 18, 2006

The staggering

This weekend I was on Bongo's stag weekend 'the staggering' in blackpool. Here's the photo of the T-shirt I have to prove it.

Here's Kieron, Dave and Owain Doug (oops) and a girl with bunny ears. We theorised that girls grow these if they go to too many slaggy nighclubs so they can hear better over the loud music.

No booze was consumed at all. Oh, ok maybe a bit.

Who's that weird short guy in background?

The hotel bar and Dave's tongue.

Saturday morning. Andrew and Chris sporting the requisite T-shirts.

Bongo considering jumping?

This was our curry house for Saturday evening. Around about an hour before the Police and (presumably) someone from the Council closed them down. That was reasuring seeing as we had finished our meal by that point.

Erm, a nightclub. Its not a very good photo because the UV lights were making Bongo glow but the statue in the back corner might hint at what sort of club it was.

This was my only photo from in the club (on account of it being sagely suggested to me that the management might not take so kindly to me taking photos of erm, some stuff). Well, except for this one. 'Strictley no touching.'

I told the bathroom attendant (where I took this) that they'd spelt it wrongly. He said they spelt it like that in Blackpool. I think I told him he was an idiot.

(And big kudos to Dave for sorting it all out).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wierd short guy in the background appears to have stolen Doug's eyebrows.

Nick said...

someone should tell doug, he might be missing them.

Nick said...

yes and i went to another one the weekend after too!