Saturday, June 24, 2006

New sofa

After four years of having either a 'temporary sofa' (recently depsoited in the local tip) or having no sofa at all I think I have settled on getting this one.

There is only one draw back. It either fits but doesn't face the tv or it fits and faces the tv but I don't have a dining table, which rather essentially also supports my computer monitor.

So erm... I am going to Homebase now to get a decent tape measure so I can make a plan of my living room and do some lateral thinking.

3 comments:

Nick said...

yeah, i know what you mean. thing is i do prefer the look of modern sofas. this one is pretty good for lounging (trust me, its hada thorough testing) although no you don't get head support unless you are actually lying down.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but it does have plenty of room for lying down, particuarly the extended foot bit at the end.
Was thinking bout your dilemma with positioning - what about putting the table near the window onto the balcony and heater - means wont be as easy to get outside but sure it will all fit in

Nick said...

yeah, yeah, i have thought about that. there's another post on this that has more about this in the pipeline...