Sunday, July 30, 2006

Phone dump IV

More random, and in this case, sometimes badly taken photos from my camera over the past month or so with appropriate commentary.

The condemned man approximately 12 hours before the big day. Bng looks pretty relaxed actually.

My 'mug of curry' and my stick arms looking very tanned if I do say so myself.

London, after around four free pints of beer on the boat party I got to go to this week. I know the photo is blurry but this is what it actually looked like fore me too at the time.

Newquay. And a fun advert.

My new sofa. You can see it is still in the store as I haven't bought it yet (still).

My old office.

Haha, nice porch, what made you think that was a good idea?

The African mask my parents bought for me when they were in South Africa last year. This photo was taken around five minutes before it got stuck in the bin beacuse it had wood worm. You can just make out some of the holes in the black stripe bit and dust marks on the lower brownish area. I was a bit cross about this as I rather liked it, oh well.

No comments: