Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cold and windy and omg look what I was doing this time last year

I was going to do a brief post moaning about how it is now cold and windy. And well it is. So I guess that concludes that bit.

However as I was typing the title of this post into the title bar in the blogger interface the autocomplete function popped up with a previous post title I had done, specifically cold. Which erroneously reminded me of this post about daylight which I did around about this time last year.

But in looking for these posts to link to I found that this time last year on Friday I had my interview for my current job. Now this is probably fairly meaningless for everyone else but it is the first time I have stumbled across something on my own blog that I had forgotten about and re-reading it was really cool. A lot of things have changed since I had that job interview... (he says whilst staring wistfully into the middle distance).

No comments: