Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Phone dump VI

If you don't know how my phone dump posts work by now then well, erm... you'll just have to look through the blog archives and work it for yourself. So here is phone dump VI, also known as the 'show us who this Claire person is' post.

My new sofa in situ. Possibly the most comfy sofa of all time but I would say that.

I bumped into Kenny from South Park in River Island the other day. Also known as Claire wearing an amusingly oversized boy coat.

Internal courtyard thingy to the Lloyds insurance building on architecture weekend (or whatever it was called) a few weeks ago.

Also wanted to go up the Gherkin (aka as 30 St Mary Axe) (aaka the Swiss Re tower) however it was pre-book only and was kinda booked solid.

Suprisingly blond moth, who spent an evening in my flat getting hit upon by generically brown moth. I didn't know you could get blond moths.

The most amazing shower of all time as seen at the Ideal Home Show at Earls Court. Being modeled here by Claire. Seriously look at this thing. Rotate the pod Hal.

Nick and Claire inside the most amazing shower of all time. The picture fails to capture the the life support display but you can see the surround sound speakers inset in the mirror some of the ancilary shower jets.

1 comment:

K8 said...

She looks very nice. I am looking forwards to meeting her at your birthday thing or this weekend if you are coming to our moving in party.

Hello Claire if you are reading Nicks blog which I assume you are.