Sunday, September 03, 2006

Phone dump V

You should have got the idea about my phone dump posts about now. Here's more.

Matt's new road. Hehe, too funny (sorry Matt, the flat was very nice).

GBK, yum. Six inches of burger.

Now, whilst out in Ealing one evening these guys sat down at our table. I have no idea who they are but it was quietly insisted upon that I take a sneaky photo of them because apparently they were on celebrity hot-pants idol or something like that. I have no idea if this is true or not.

Dormerific baby.

Nick and Claire, erm, in a buggy.

This blew apart lunch time plans.

We went to Starbucks instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognise them... I think. The two brothers, that were in that band... "Up North" or "head South" or something..

Nick said...

hehe, yeah look, journey south.

http://www.journeysouth.co.uk/